ISA Summer Program 2023
ISA Summer Program is 8 weeks - starting June 5th
All UI-MARC, LSAMP, and Science Alliance students are eligible to participate in our summer program. The ISA Summer Program consists of:
- Laboratory research of at least 20 but no more than 40 hours per week
- Weekly ISA Student Development Seminar (Wednesdays from 11:30-12:20pm) starting June 7th and ending July 19th
- Summer Undergraduate Research Conference
students will have opportunity to present a poster on their summer research on Wednesday July 26th
- Social Events throughout the summer
- On-campus room and board in Petersen Hall
- Provided for participants in need.
- Check-in and check-out dates will be announced.
- A summer stipend for room and board will NOT be provided for students living off-campus.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about the summer program!